Last campaign mission, Jeeeez!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. Last campaign mission, Jeeeez!

User Info: njb1989

njb1989
2 years ago#1
Every other mission i have S ranks on over 75% and A rank on the rest and all beaten with in 2 attempts at the worst them BAM.. mission 26. Such a pain, im refusing to look at the FAQs just yet though.

Did anyone else really struggle with this one? maybe i'm just trying to force it to much.

That darn poison bomb, oh man it's soul crushing. If i turtle they all go to 5 hp if i separate they all get picked off. Gonna need some luck.
GT: LeNick25 Double Whoppers ruin lives! but they taste so damn good while doing it.

User Info: GipFace

GipFace
2 years ago#2
AW veterans immediately realize that the mortars, like every other mass-damage diamond "nuke" in the franchise, go after the most expensive cluster of units.

It's possible to beat C26 in 5 days without building any units. Try to figure it out.

User Info: DemonKingu

DemonKingu
2 years ago#3
GipFace posted...
AW veterans immediately realize that the mortars, like every other mass-damage diamond "nuke" in the franchise, go after the most expensive cluster of units.

It's possible to beat C26 in 5 days without building any units. Try to figure it out.

I think the only different one is one of Rachel's Covering Fire missiles. For everything else, that is indeed true.
http://www.warsworldnews.com | Advance Wars website and community
Visit our IRC channel: http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=cthulhu.arg-irc.net&channel=%23wwn

User Info: njb1989

njb1989
2 years ago#4
did it 10 turns in the end, had to rush it. Only an A rank though.

a bad last mission in terms of fun, but a unique idea to make you finish it quick or die.
GT: LeNick25 Double Whoppers ruin lives! but they taste so damn good while doing it.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. Last campaign mission, Jeeeez!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived