CPU vs CPU

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DreadedGhoul575

DreadedGhoul575
11 months ago#11
ZoqFotPik posted...
DreadedGhoul575 posted...
I looked them all up, and I only found that Street Fighter 2 has it. Btw, it doesn't just have to be fighting games, it can be any genre.
I downloaded those titles and the others do have CPU vs CPU... just in obtuse ways.

Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle - You have to use a code to set both players to be CPU before the fight begins.

TMNT: TF - Has "watch mode".

Ranma 1/2: Chogi Ranbuhen (the 3rd fighter on the SNES) - Lets you set CPU vs CPU in the options menu; once you enter VS mode (not tag-team), the characters you select will brawl on their own.

I'll have to look through my library more thoroughly to see if games like Conflict/Super Conflict support CPU vs CPU. (Like Archon or Battle Chess.)

Oh right ok, I thought it was official cpu vs cpu, since some emulators don't work with codes. Do you know any links to these games and their emulators?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived