About to buy this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. About to buy this game

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
7 months ago#11
Huh. I could have sworn AW and AW2 (and sorta AWDS because of what you pointed out) had maps that could only be played via link cable and if all players had the game.

Still kinda want to see all the custom maps players have built. The maps I've made are fairly boring, but they draw the most out of the AI.
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
7 months ago#12
Pako Pako posted...
Huh. I could have sworn AW and AW2 (and sorta AWDS because of what you pointed out) had maps that could only be played via link cable and if all players had the game.

Well, there's maps in AW1/AW2 that can only be played via link cable and if people don't have the game. But they're not that great because the game is so cut down.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.

User Info: Black_Crusher

Black_Crusher
7 months ago#13
cyanidesky posted...
If you could only buy one, between this and Dual Strike, which would you chose?

I have both and like this one more.

I will say though that I liked AW1 & Black Hole Rising both more than DoR.
Equin The Lantern, Rogue meets Dragon Quest
http://store.steampowered.com/app/547980

User Info: sharinagin

sharinagin
6 months ago#14
cyanidesky posted...
If you could only buy one, between this and Dual Strike, which would you chose?
CO Powers kind of went nuts in Dual Strike, whereas Days of Ruin really pulled them back a ton. I'm personally a fan of the latter, so I'd go Days of Ruin. In an ideal world, I'd pick up both of them though.
Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. About to buy this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived