Best CO Unit(s) for every CO

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. Best CO Unit(s) for every CO

User Info: Sgt_Brown

Sgt_Brown
1 week ago#11
Xenesis Xenon posted...
On Penny you just want to get your COPs up as fast as you possibly can because without a D2D stat boost she's strictly worse than almost every other CO

And Isabella's COP is why she's top tier - you want that in play ASAP. It wins games.

Yes, exactly, but if you were to charge their COP with a COU M-Tank, you put it at risk of getting destroyed on the enemy turn, no?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ZoqFotPik

ZoqFotPik
1 week ago#12
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Random weather isn't played because the randomisation is completely bonkers in DoR.

I actually like DoR's bonkers weather. It throws a wrench in most plans and does indeed make things more random. I do consider it more for personal games with a familiar group for that reason.

Sgt_Brown posted...
... if you were to charge their COP with a COU M-Tank, you put it at risk of getting destroyed on the enemy turn, no?

Don't leave COU undefended. Unless they're Tabitha or Waylon and get a huge Defrnse biost, but even then...
I am not the FOT!
~~the Zoq, the Fot & the Pik~~

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
1 week ago#13
Sgt_Brown posted...
Yes, exactly, but if you were to charge their COP with a COU M-Tank, you put it at risk of getting destroyed on the enemy turn, no?

Sure, but it's a risk/reward thing.

You want a COP, you need to risk potentially losing your CO. The other player can (and will likely!) do the same thing.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
  3. Best CO Unit(s) for every CO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.