i regret trading this in

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
  3. i regret trading this in

User Info: _pigzigaccount5

_pigzigaccount5
5 years ago#1
thought about blasting through the nes classic the other day only to remember i traded it in for battlefield 3
while the game wasnt well received its actually a great game if you just go into it remembering its a NES game with updated graphics. i played it nonstop and beat it in a few days. when BF3 came out i thought i wouldnt need to play it again and traded it in. and now its gone :(
BEASTモードPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG

User Info: GeradGerard

GeradGerard
5 years ago#2
i usually find myself getting nostalgic for all the US released FEs. not really for the story, cause i'll just mash B or start. but for playing each specific chapters really. so i end up replaying every FE i own every now and then. i'm actually in the middle of replaying FE8. and i've had the longest FE10 nostalgia attack since December.
i literally have nothing relevant to put here. i just don't want my posts looking so short.

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
5 years ago#3
Which on is FE8? Sacred Stones?

User Info: Jirilicious

Jirilicious
5 years ago#4
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Which on is FE8? Sacred Stones?

Yeah, it's SS.
http://oi55.tinypic.com/v5hf8i.jpg
I do this music for me. If you was true as me then this for you, but I do it for me.

User Info: helldew

helldew
4 years ago#5
I shoudl really get this game cause if i grab it i own all the US made FE games. Granted i wasnt terribly in love with it but know i have a better expectation of it to. I tried it upon its release but never really bothered to buy it cause i wasnt really feeling it but i might go grab it just cause.
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
4 years ago#6
You should definitely get this again. That way I'll have someone else to play against via Wi-Fi.
PSN: Handsomistic1
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
  3. i regret trading this in

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived