Sarif Industries Helipad yard: Drop down ladder door code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  3. Sarif Industries Helipad yard: Drop down ladder door code?

User Info: moods_001

moods_001
5 years ago#1
There's a ladder at the North-East of Sarif Industries' Helipad yard that will take you down to a door with a level 5 security access code... Can anyone give me the code?

I've finished the game already and I'm fooling around the city through an old save, and I just can't buy/get a Praxis kit to upgrade to this hacking level...

Anyone?

User Info: joefitts63

joefitts63
5 years ago#2
Don't remember the code itself, but I remember where you get it. It is on Faridah's computer.
"Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull then ram it in an eye socket, I know I'm buildin' a better future." - Smiling Jack

moods_001
5 years ago#3
Sorry, But where's her office/computer located?

User Info: calvin875

calvin875
5 years ago#4
It's 8053

moods_001
5 years ago#5
Thanks a lot guys.

moods_001
5 years ago#6
Ah... There's another question for you guys, There's a big billboard near the LIMB clinic in Detroit that you can go up to using a ladder mounted next to it. Behind that billboard there's a door; anyone knows the code? Thanks in advance.

User Info: Watersurge

Watersurge
5 years ago#7
As soon as you exit Sarif industries, there's some bushes forward and to the left with a pocket secretary that has that code on it.
http://www.venganza.org/piratesarecool4.jpg

moods_001
5 years ago#8
Thanks again guys.

User Info: Twinrova225

Twinrova225
5 years ago#9
Why don't you just search for the codes or get the required hacking level?
"Cid is badass. He's old and still crackin'. He can fight underwater with a lit cigarette in his mouth. He drinks the goddamn tea." -Gaming_Mastery
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  3. Sarif Industries Helipad yard: Drop down ladder door code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived