Could control options be patched in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shred Nebula
  3. Could control options be patched in?

User Info: ParadiseRegaind

ParadiseRegaind
9 years ago#11
Whoa, TodaysForgotten you stop by here too? =D

"A man chooses; a slave obeys."
GT: ParadiseRegaind

User Info: TekZombie

TekZombie
9 years ago#12
I've gotten used to the controls and didn't mind the learning process. The problem is that most of us have gotten spoiled by having control options and some would argue that is a new standard in game development.

Although I agree it would be great to have control options, I think you are missing a great game if you choose not to play because of this. This game rocks and the controls are smooth as butta'...once you get the hang of them. It only took me about 30 minutes of play going through the tutorial a couple of times to get used to it. I'm not trying to play it like I would play some other game. I'm enjoying it for what it is.

User Info: grubbybatsnow

grubbybatsnow
9 years ago#13
The controls feel wrong to me, and it seems a real sticking point for purchase. Even after playing for over an hour they still feel alien to me. I have had no problem adapting to any odd control scheme over the years but this is like a mental blank...I cant feel comfortable no matter how often I boot the demo up and try again.

I think if a fully re mappable button layout was available it would help.

Great game idea though, just wont buy it because the controls kill me.
"You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations."

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
9 years ago#14
i dont think the issues with people not being able to get comfortable with the controlls i think the issues that people dont want to get comfortable with the controlls.

this is a fun game, alot of challenge, stays entertaining and the only thing i see people complaining about is controlls...

how very,very sad that a game like this is going to go down the drain because people dont want to come out of there comfort zone long enough to learn a control scheme.

(walls of emptiness connect all opposites)
  1. Boards
  2. Shred Nebula
  3. Could control options be patched in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived