Couple Questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shred Nebula
  3. Couple Questions

User Info: Master_Pantz

Master_Pantz
9 years ago#1
1. For the Co-Op Achievement (destroy 100 Marauders total) does it have to be done in one sitting or even in one credit? Or is it just total over all time?

2. What is the final weapon upgrade in adventure mode good for? It makes your scanner thingy do damage or something but what situation would it be useful?
http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/live/Master+Pantz.gif
Most Wanted: Saints Row 2, X-Blades, Battlestations: Pacific.

User Info: DJAMES

DJAMES
9 years ago#2
Answers:

"
1. For the Co-Op Achievement (destroy 100 Marauders total) does it have to be done in one sitting or even in one credit? Or is it just total over all time?

2. What is the final weapon upgrade in adventure mode good for? It makes your scanner thingy do damage or something but what situation would it be useful?
"

1= 1 sitting. You can have 2 gold accounts signed in and get credit for both (but must be gold).

2 = It shreds DMs like crrazy. But only DMs. As you know, the last level(s) this could be a very good thing if used right.

Thanks for all the awesome deathmatch games btw master_pantz, you are in the top slots in the leaderboards for a reason!

-DJAMES

User Info: Master_Pantz

Master_Pantz
9 years ago#3
Hey, Thanks.

We got the achievement, or I should say I got it since my sister was playing but abandoned me after the 3rd level to eat dinner and so it dropped me down to 1 life left after her ship got killed over and over but I managed to stay alive and build the lives back up and got it.

BTW she managed to do fine with the controls after just a bit of practice.
http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/live/Master+Pantz.gif
Most Wanted: Saints Row 2, X-Blades, Battlestations: Pacific.
  1. Boards
  2. Shred Nebula
  3. Couple Questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived