Can't ranked match be 1 vs. 1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shred Nebula
  3. Can't ranked match be 1 vs. 1?

User Info: Master_Pantz

Master_Pantz
9 years ago#1
Maybe if you developer guys ever do an update could you allow ranked to be 1 vs. 1? It's hard to find a 3rd person who will play more then one quick match. Either that or start playing ranked matches with us.
http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/live/Master+Pantz.gif
Most Wanted: Saints Row 2, X-Blades, Battlestations: Pacific.

User Info: KingovGames

KingovGames
9 years ago#2
It's unfortunate this game hasn't gotten much hype. Or the only posts here have been complaining about the controls. It got a 7.0 from IGN and a 7.8 from Teambox. It's much more in-depth than Geometry Wars. A lot of times a good game comes out that I like but it's ignored by everyone and multiplayer suffers :/

Master_Pantz
9 years ago#3
It's easy to find one person who's willing to wait for a while, but then as soon as they leave is when someone else joins and the old person is already gone. =(

User Info: KingovGames

KingovGames
9 years ago#4
I checked gamerankings.com and there's actually 5 reviews now and they're all about 7 which is not bad at all considering all the negative talk of the controls here. Seems the reviewers didn't have too much trouble with the controls, or didn't think it was that big a problem.

Master_Pantz
9 years ago#5
There is one problem with the ign review. They say that in story mode there is no death penalty and so you can just close your eyes and hold down the trigger to win. But if you do lose all your ships, you lose a huge portion of your high score and you use your main weapons power upgrades. It is an arcade game, you know you put another coin in and keep playing?? But I guess they want you to start the whole level over for some reason. And If you just closed your eyes and held the fire button down, you would just die over and over for hours. I wonder if they even beat the game?

User Info: DJAMES

DJAMES
9 years ago#6
Hey,
We here at CTG really appreciate the support from you guys - not to mention always seeing you online and having a good time playing DM.

I am making a list of things to review with Microsoft and our programmers to possibly adjust in either a title update or add-on. I will add this to the list.

Thanks for the comments about adv. mode, it is supposed to be challenging and fun to get to the end but not impossible for any level of player, whereas Score Attack offers exactly the system they want and is the official High-Score mode of the game. Of course, dominating a leaderboard in both modes means you never see a game over anyway :) 2mill bonus for no continue alone!
-DJAMES
  1. Boards
  2. Shred Nebula
  3. Can't ranked match be 1 vs. 1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived