New Modes ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Quanrian

Quanrian
9 years ago#1
In the unlikely event more gets added there are a few things I wouldn't mind seeing. The first is simply online co-op, which seems like it would of been there and at first I even thought it was. Secondly I wouldn't mind a single player mode where I can use the other ships. That's it, and to whomever it may concern you can feel free to debate, debunk or simply add your own suggestions.

User Info: SweetToothKane

SweetToothKane
9 years ago#2
A capture the flag mode would be pretty cool I think. Also, zones could be cool too because you'd need some offensive players and some defensive.
"Have you ever had hot bread thrown at your face? It burns in a badass fashion, badass like me, Revolutionary Badass." - Revolutionary Badass

User Info: Entar99

Entar99
9 years ago#3
Any team based games would be great, including just good old team deathmatch. I agree though, I can see a lot of potential for CTF or other objective games too.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived