This game ROCKS! need more multiplayers! \m/

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shred Nebula
  3. This game ROCKS! need more multiplayers! \m/

User Info: TG_DedGuyWalkin

TG_DedGuyWalkin
8 years ago#1
I just joined the forums today specifically to say that this game is awesome. I'm just disappointed that it's so hard to find a multiplayer match. I would love to see this game get off of the ground. It's pretty tough to get XBLA games stuffed with players. Most are playing the mainstream games. Honestly though, I get bored with Gears of War 2 and CoD4 and what not.

I don't know if any of you have heard of an old game called Silent Death Online, but this game sort of plays the way that one did. I really enjoyed this one a lot. Score attack got intense. I had to rest my poor digits after so many levels. :) The controls are great. I'm sorry, most people complain about them, but I honestly believe the set-up offers a greater amount of control over your movements and your actions. Sure, it takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, you can fly like a pro.

Anyway. I just wanted to tell you guys (who made it) that I love this game a lot. I'm a gamer who searches hard for challenges. I'm really glad I found this gem. Unlike even Halo 3 which drags you by the scruff of your neck through it's single-player levels, I really felt the strain while playing this game. Score attack was tough! and I haven't even tried it on Hardcore yet....

And to everyone else who has it on xbla. Put down gears of war 2 (and it's bs. argh that game annoyed me.) and your halo 3, and your Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and Charly Oscar Delta 4. And World at War. Go play Shred Nebula on multiplayer. I want people to play with on there! We need to bring this game up and have some regular players. it's completely worth it. I've only been able to have a 1 v 1 with one my friends. I want an 8 person match. So bring it on!!! :D

User Info: SweetToothKane

SweetToothKane
8 years ago#2
There is a Sunday game session usually held. Check the topic on this board talking about "Shred Sundays".
"Have you ever had hot bread thrown at your face? It burns in a badass fashion, badass like me, Revolutionary Badass." - Revolutionary Badass
  1. Boards
  2. Shred Nebula
  3. This game ROCKS! need more multiplayers! \m/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived