Strong Spell combinations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Two Worlds II
  3. Strong Spell combinations

User Info: iLXeNk

iLXeNk
6 years ago#1
I was curious what people's strongest spell combos are.
I don't have anything maxed out so I'm not getting the full damage potential on the spells but...

Row 1
Damage x1
Homing x1
Richochete x2
Spray x3
Ice x6
Missile Carrier
-----------------
Row 2
Damage x1
Fire x7
Enchant x6
----------------
Spell Cost: 2032
Missile: 1712 Frost Damage
Enchant: 2496 Fire Damage

It doesn't work so well against a single enemy but against groups of 2 or more it will generally obliterate them.
I have 190 Willpower (bonuses from gear & gems) and Level 5 Battle Clarity to reduce mana cost.

Also I'd love to know if anyone has been successful in making a 3-tiered spell or using the Alter Carrier (don't seem to have a card that fits with it).
XBL GT: iLXeNk
:-D

User Info: Leqesai

Leqesai
6 years ago#2
I can't remember the exact combo I am using, but it is gamebreakingly powerful.

Something like:

Row 1:
Fully maxed damage frost missle with 3x spray and homing
Row 2:
Fully maxed damage bludgeon damage missle with 1x richochet 2x spray and homing
Row 3:
AOE Lightning fully maxed for damage, time, AOE etc.

Comes to about 2200 magic cost with 2000+ frost damage 2000+ bludgeon damage and 900/s lightning damage to a huge area.

The trick to getting missile on the first AND second row is to use a trap card place holder. After you put down AOE in the third spot you can go back and change the trap to a missile.

Easily the best damaging combo I can think of. Swap frost for fire, or lightning with fire, to decimate the undead in the marshlands.
http://leqesai.blogspot.com

User Info: dcastro91

dcastro91
6 years ago#3
whenever i try to use trap cards as placeholders and i switch the first row to missile it clears the 2nd and 3rd rule
XBL - DcAsTxSD
PSN - Dcast_SD
  1. Boards
  2. Two Worlds II
  3. Strong Spell combinations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived