What is the trade in value for this at gamestop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Two Worlds II
  3. What is the trade in value for this at gamestop?

User Info: WhoIzThatKid

WhoIzThatKid
6 years ago#1
Just curious.

User Info: wombat013

wombat013
6 years ago#2
Call them. Im not bein sarcastic either. Here is what I do:
When they answer say "look man, i used to work at a gamestop i totally understand you cant sit there and go through the game-bible to check prices, but i just wanted to know what ill get for this game, you know, if you got a sec". Works every time
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge-some guy ( or gal) oh and liberals=fail

User Info: GamerGuys2010

GamerGuys2010
6 years ago#3

Consumer: Hi Gamestop, I was wondering how much store credit I could get for Two Worlds 2 for the Xbox 360?

Gamestop employee: You don't.

Consumer: Uh?

Gamestop employee: It's far to awesome of a game to trade in normally, Unless of course it is a direct trade in towards MK9.

Consumer: Wtf?

Gamestop employee: Bye.

User Info: Katon

Katon
6 years ago#4
Your best bet is just to call them.
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: Dragon91978

Dragon91978
6 years ago#5
Check cheapassgamer...
Are you the guy who doesn't know the difference between the two words "worst" and "worse"? Sig stays till a new Hitman hits my disc tray! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Two Worlds II
  3. What is the trade in value for this at gamestop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived