Songs for Nazi Zombies?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: World at War
  3. Songs for Nazi Zombies?

User Info: 360dude140

360dude140
7 years ago#1
Hi guys, I'm just wondering what songs are good to listen to when playing Nazi Zombies, I already have the 3 songs from the zombie trailers (Lullaby for a Dead Man, The One, Beauty of Annihilation) and just wondering what other songs are good from the same kind of genre. Thanks in advance.
<3 BAAAAAAAAAAAABABANIIICHIWAWAAAAAA SUCHOOOOO WENYAAAAWAAAAH!
*cue epic sunset and silhouetted figure walking over the horizon*

User Info: RealmIyce

RealmIyce
7 years ago#2
Listen to whatever you want? you don't need people to tell you what songs are good or not.
Playing - Pokemon Platinum, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Puzzle Quest: Galactrix. Nintendo DS - Greatest gaming system.

User Info: REfan33

REfan33
7 years ago#3
^
that.

really, you can listen to anything you want, to hardcore heavy metal and their crappy offsprings, to disney songs.

i for one listen to half the soundtrack from the hunchback of notredame movie because epic chorus is epic.
XBOX 360: KRISHANKO
http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMESYSTEMHUNTER - please visit my youtube channel

User Info: 360dude140

360dude140
7 years ago#4
I meant that what songs fit the mood of NZ like the themes do?
<3 BAAAAAAAAAAAABABANIIICHIWAWAAAAAA SUCHOOOOO WENYAAAAWAAAAH!
*cue epic sunset and silhouetted figure walking over the horizon*

User Info: REfan33

REfan33
7 years ago#5
then i actually made a disc fitting for when i play NZ.
my personal tracklist:

1. justified - theme of dead rising
2,3 and 4 are the zombie themes
5. open your heart - theme of sonic adventure
6. live and learn - theme of sonic adventure 2
7. broken english - from the hellsing 5 ova
8. magnolia - hellsing ova 6 ending
9. the tragic prince - castlevania SOTN

the rest is filled with videogame BGM that while it doesnt really fit, i like listening to them.
XBOX 360: KRISHANKO
http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMESYSTEMHUNTER - please visit my youtube channel

User Info: zombiewa

zombiewa
7 years ago#6
Well likt they said its really a prefernce thing. I like to listen to rammestien somestiomes when I do it. But I prefer a mix of tunes. Metallica for who the bell tolls caus of zombieland. A lot of tool and a perfect circle.
ZoMBIEwa

User Info: xStackedActorx

xStackedActorx
7 years ago#7
Like it's been said pick what you want. But personally if I'm doing good I listen to "The Trooper" but if I'm sucking well... There's an entire genre of music for that called Rap.
I have a friend that works for a fishing company. He's a baiter that been promoted to master baiter.
Epic.

User Info: ZOMBIECHICKENZ

ZOMBIECHICKENZ
7 years ago#8
I have been listening to Scars (The Album) by Soil. I don't like them that much normally, but I think it goes well with the zombies... It normally ends with me singing along making me jump around like crazy into hordes of flesh eating zombies... It's all good fun. :-D
360 GT: ZOMBIECHICKENZ
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

User Info: IStopVitalSignS

IStopVitalSignS
7 years ago#9
Who has time to listen to music, when you have zombies to kill. I like being able to hear powerups and what not.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: World at War
  3. Songs for Nazi Zombies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived