Failing Mission

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi
  3. Failing Mission

User Info: Kyosuke225

Kyosuke225
9 years ago#1
Im currently playing the Jap version and yeah i have no idea how to read jap so this kind of sucks for me. I just started so im at the stage 2 mission i believe? on the Shu Dynasty storymode. I keep on failing at random times when my characters arent even dead yet or my comrades anyone know why?

User Info: victorinox12

victorinox12
9 years ago#2
you have to get to the end befor a certian point

User Info: Rainarrow

Rainarrow
9 years ago#3
Stage 2 of Shu should be the one with a prison-cart that holds Yue Ying prisoner in the middle of map. Once you rescue her, the mission is to escape with her to the north of the map, or defeat Dan Ji, who will appear at the south of the map after you rescued Yue Ying. Meanwhile, you must keep both your commander(the one with a 4-character Japanese name) and Yue Ying alive. I think you encounter mission failure because one of them is dead.

User Info: nic2000

nic2000
9 years ago#4
just protect her, she's a ass. she will rush to zhu ge liang alone and try to fight him.

User Info: MoxManiac

MoxManiac
9 years ago#5
Yes, Yue Ying will die within seconds if she leaves your minimap, so follow her religiously. The commander, Yoshihisa Shimazu, should be able to hold his own long enough (but not forever!)

User Info: sou

sou
9 years ago#6
Yue Ying doesn't have any bodyguard, so she dies almost instantly if you let her leave your sight and into the enemy.
Keron KeroKeroKeroKeroKeron~~Keron Iron Cyclone~~
*Claim* Angol Moa~~weapon of total earth destruction in a size of pogo stick~~
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi
  3. Failing Mission

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived