About guardians formal for casts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable
  3. About guardians formal for casts

User Info: hinoshime

hinoshime
7 years ago#1
I check psupedia but it wasnt on the parts list, then again it wasnt the first time psupedia was wrong/lacked info. So I just want to clarify if there's a cast version of this and where might it be found (the clothes version can be found in desert terror as an area drop).

Also can an illuminus coat for casts be found? and where?

User Info: Lindsay

Lindsay
7 years ago#2
There wasn't one in PSU so there prolly isn't one in this game either. Prolly best bet is PS:P2. It stinks since I was a CAST in PSU and again in this game that I have to miss out on cool clothes like those... shoulda made a fleshie lol
I hate split boards!!
I also hate the ShooterStation 3!

User Info: dunekisaragi

dunekisaragi
7 years ago#3
I know that there are cast versions of everything except the G. Formal, and the Illuminus coat. Course, seeing as bad as my luck is, and how long it took me to find the Cas-Oyal set, I bet there are Cast versions. I'll keep checking though, as I don't have much else to do except find items people can't find o.o
There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand Binary, and those who don't.

User Info: darknile

darknile
7 years ago#4
Certain clothing you won't be able to find as CAST parts. The clothing you've just described is some of them. There are only CAST-Yukata, Mikuna Set, Formal Dress, Bikini, swimsuit, etc. but no Guardian formal or Illuminus coat. I think they have alternative parts or something like Musashi/Illuminus parts or something though.
-You know you're badass if you can make the Lord of all Evil cry.

User Info: TidusFan25

TidusFan25
7 years ago#5
I was like 0.0 an Iluminus Coat, Epic!
Cannot Equip: Race... F***
--- "Giving up already? I thought you where better than that!" ~Riku
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable
  3. About guardians formal for casts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived