beat game things I liked or don't like or don't understand

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable
  3. beat game things I liked or don't like or don't understand

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
7 years ago#1
played female cast lvl 65 hunter/fightmaster both lvl 10.
Weapon: Heavy Twins 2/10
Armor: Rabol Cati, Te / Magic, Cati / Guard, Hard / Stamina
Parts: Agriel Arms, Lucaral Torso CV, Elaciel Legs

DIDN'T LIKE: the various mob's or mob packs ganging up on my character and the fact that npc helpers are lvled to the player...never figured out how to use SUV stuff so basically I was meleeing everything that was in range. Playing on the train I never got a S rank always an A. Never used helper npcs on free mission's as I think they just get in the way.
LIKED: Helga transforming and her boobs popping out ;D
DIDN'T LIKE: playing female and not being able to wear bikini's or male parts...@.@ playing a machine ya should be able to equip a man's wang!(Vivienne saying she has a good heart and needs some lovin) never really understood parts as I just picked whatever exposed the most skin ;D
DIDN'T LIKE: the PM the store, it should of had a window like the player character to see what the different outfits looked like instead of spending cash to see what each looks like.
DIDN'T LIKE: can't zoom in on bestiary pics for greater detail etc.

other than that or those reason's it was an okay game.

User Info: dunekisaragi

dunekisaragi
7 years ago#2
NPC's do little more in this game than function as a close range meatshield, and a bad one at that. If you ever feel like having an NPC partner at all, go with a Partner Machine. Preferably 440, or, if I'm not mistaken 410 (Long Blade), or if you want something stupid, go with the Doggeh :P But don't worry, because if you actually care to play PSP2, the NPC's are MUCH better, and you can actually instruct them to perform certain types of actions.

No normal game is going to let you give females a wang -_- And parts don't have an importance besides looks.
Also, there are female versions of the bikini's, even for the CASTs, so you can dress skimpy if you really wanted to o.o

And again, on the whole, PM thing, they are actually the most useful NPCs. While I guess you are interested in the looks, it may also be a good idea to just check videos, or see if theres any info on PSUpedia, to see what they do. As some are actually capable of keeping up with your damage pretty well. Again, more often the 410/440 models.

I also disliked the small bestiary pictures.
There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand Binary, and those who don't.

User Info: Lindsay

Lindsay
7 years ago#3
IqarP15
"DIDN'T LIKE: can't zoom in on bestiary pics for greater detail etc."

PSØ lets ya zoom in on all non-boss baddies. Since that team merged with the PS:P team maybe PS:P2 will have that feature to?
I hate split boards!!
I also hate the ShooterStation 3!
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Portable
  3. beat game things I liked or don't like or don't understand

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived