PS2 or Wii Version?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Baroque
  3. PS2 or Wii Version?

User Info: kingxenomaster

kingxenomaster
4 years ago#1
Hey, I was thinking about purchasing this game after listening to the soundtrack. I was wondering which version was superior, technically or content wise, the ps2 version or the one available on the wii.

User Info: Niahak

Niahak
4 years ago#2
The Wii version has widescreen. Otherwise, they're graphically equivalent.

If you have a Classic Controller / CCPro, you can use that in the Wii version. Otherwise you'll be dealing with the wiimote / nunchuk, which isn't too bad. The only motion-based control is the powerful attack, which I used only rarely.

User Info: kingxenomaster

kingxenomaster
4 years ago#3
Thanks for your assistance, I decided on the Ps2 version, since I'm an avid collector of Ps2 games. Is the manga for this game any good?

User Info: Niahak

Niahak
4 years ago#4
I'm a bit biased, since I translated it... I don't have a ton of experience with manga, but the pacing is good. There's not a whole lot of action (most forays into the dungeon are glossed over). The plot's pretty much exactly the same as the game except for a change to the ending, and small details you'd ordinarily have to play the game for hours on end to find are just stated outright. I do really like the drawing style, though. Hopefully someone with a better perspective will chime in :)
  1. Boards
  2. Baroque
  3. PS2 or Wii Version?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived