voice 169

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Baroque
  3. voice 169

User Info: Klyern

Klyern
4 years ago#1
I just started replaying this, ps2 version, and i decided to post here obviously because the ps2 board is nearly dead.

Either way, i fullfilled the 4 steps and all the requirements to get 169 but its not registering, im sure i heard it because i checked the database for all of Alice's voices and i found a few that i got in that run but i that werent in the database, the lust one, and two more including 169, i didnt die, i fused with the god at -1600 before hearing the confesion or giving Elisa my idea sephira, i didnt die, i followed everything to the letter but somehow my game buged and the database didnt update the voices or something?

Is this normal? does this happen often?

User Info: Malek86

Malek86
4 years ago#2
That's strange. Could it be that you just forgot to save or something? I haven't heard reports of people having their lists bug out like that. The only known glitch is the one where old PS2 models sometimes don't allow you to get a certain Baroque.

User Info: Klyern

Klyern
4 years ago#3
nah i didnt forgot to save, i was on the right run, my + went up by 1, and its like i said, i heard stuff, and when i went and checked all her voices, those things werent amongst the lines in the database. I didnt get this bug when i originally played in the ps2 so i am as perplexed as you are.
  1. Boards
  2. Baroque
  3. voice 169

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived