Level #2 So Simple But Just Cant Find 1 Red E and 1 Suitecase

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WALL-E
  3. Level #2 So Simple But Just Cant Find 1 Red E and 1 Suitecase

User Info: pops69

pops69
9 years ago#1
That's all I need to finish the game and all achievements. Destroyed every container that could be broken, searched the 4 long mine and ship shafts, and that's all i got was the shaft!!!

oh well, guess some games were just not made to be finished. on to rainbow 6 vegas 2

game was short but decent, much much better than Iron Man, quit after the 1st chapter

worth a rent if you dont have games left to play. my grandson should enjoy it when he comes over. this and esp lego indy jones

if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. i'll stop back from time to time and check in, although, i would consider this thread to be almost non existent

glta

User Info: Hazerblade

Hazerblade
9 years ago#2
If I'm not mistaken, the suitcase was either where one of the large BnL balls were. Sorta like the Souvenier. If not there, then it might be floating somewhere near the Boost/Break Challenge start. I'm also having problems finding 2 Wallops from that level...I think they are in the cave trials, but...I'm not 100% certain.
Diamond Name: Hazer, FC: 4897 2447 3442
Gamertag: Hazerblade

User Info: Hazerblade

Hazerblade
9 years ago#3
Check the highest smoke stack, and the pinnacle of the tower that the one of ten power surges is. That's where I found my last two. Maybe it's the same for you. Take care.
Diamond Name: Hazer, FC: 4897 2447 3442
Gamertag: Hazerblade

pops69
9 years ago#4
i found the last red E, it was in the boat tunnel. didnt know there were 3 ways to exit the ship, always took the bottom one in the last room

i've rolled those big balls all around that area after knocking them off and nothing there.

i know the radio you catch in the air flying by when your doing one of your challanges, but still no clue on the suitecase. i even started a new game and still nothing. guess i'm going blind in my old age

how can something so simple be so hard to find. i spend almost a week looking for the last templar in ass creed and figured it was a glitch

tks

pops69
9 years ago#5
just for s&g i started another new game and did level 1 and started level 2 as well, and i did find it right next to the anchor.

that's the good news, bad news is that the game didnt give me the suitcase achievement and not going to play all the levels again just for a few points

i think it has something do do with finding them during your 1st walk-thru of the game and in sequence to the things they want you to do

going to take one more shot and playing from the complete game save and starting with chap 1 and continuing with chap 2 and trying to only follow the order they want you to follow. at least i know where to look, and the radio and pig appear to always be in the same place and time frame as well

pops69
9 years ago#6
yep, that was it. just did it in the order that the game wants, and right after the break test, when it say's it's ready to do the easy 4 break challenge, there it was right on top of the steel plate where the 1st image was

done. free at last, free at last

tks, and glta
  1. Boards
  2. WALL-E
  3. Level #2 So Simple But Just Cant Find 1 Red E and 1 Suitecase

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived