Help with E-Symbol on level 5

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WALL-E
  3. Help with E-Symbol on level 5

User Info: TrepeTrooper

TrepeTrooper
9 years ago#1
I'm at the part where you rotate the tumblers. The tumblers are on the first setting (as in they haven't been rotated) and it's on the first section, not the second. I can see the red E-Symbol on a higher ledge. However, I can't seem to get to it.
To be more specific, there's one of those yellow travel path things, the ones that allow you to stick to walls and ceilings. You go up the wall, then along the ceiling but he doesn't clear the gap to reach the ledge with the red E, no matter how fast I'm going. He doesn't seem to be able to jump either.
Is there another route to this one or or do I have to make the anti-grav ceiling move closer somehow? Or is it just one of those annoying ones where you have to keep trying until he clears the gap?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

User Info: pops69

pops69
9 years ago#2
mag walls further down. i believe there is a ramp to your left that you go down than jump up as soon as your at the bottom of the ramp to the mag walls and go from there

all of those have a bunch of mag walls that you need to get by

gl
  1. Boards
  2. WALL-E
  3. Help with E-Symbol on level 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived