Who thinks this game is ever going to see the light and day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Highlander
  3. Who thinks this game is ever going to see the light and day?

User Info: mordekai18

mordekai18
7 years ago#1

I hope so, I like the highlander series and a game would be dope!

User Info: WyldStallyns

WyldStallyns
7 years ago#2
I hope collin and duncan have cameos
\m/>_<\m/

User Info: sklairis

sklairis
7 years ago#3

It would be pretty awesome if it eventually did release, although I highly doubt it would be any good. But to answer your question... no. Not a chance. With Gamespot's last update on this game being from Jan. 08, I'm taking the assumption that it was quietly canceled when Eidos was gobbled up by Square.

User Info: CaseyDraven

CaseyDraven
7 years ago#4
I'm a big enough fan of Highlander to boycott Square for life if they indeed decided to scrap it.
"I am the way." - Pinhead

User Info: Hailfire704

Hailfire704
7 years ago#5

I love Highlander but, unfortunately, I think it's been scrapped. I'd really like to see another developer pick it up though, it definitely has potential.

User Info: akuma634

akuma634
7 years ago#6
I can only hope. Duke Nukem Forever managed to get bought out and closer to being finished. Aliens: Colonial Marines is supposedly still coming along. Hopefully Highlander can go gold and get some press in the next year or two.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/akuma634/a.gif
http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Metalyger/avatar-body.png

User Info: Darth_Quanstars

Darth_Quanstars
7 years ago#7

idk the last news on this game comes from 2008 but i would love to play this game. i grew up watching highlander and i think it would be awesome if this game was good.

User Info: jpmuddin

jpmuddin
7 years ago#8

Supposedly there is a reboot of Highlander the movie in the works, although like this game it may never happen. It is an interesting premise for a game though...although games based on movies/TV shows/comic books rarely turn heads.

1. Boards
  2. Highlander
  3. Who thinks this game is ever going to see the light and day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived