Thuggee?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ioriyagami52

ioriyagami52
9 years ago#1
So I need a thuggee? How do I get one? to open up the statues so I can solve the puzzle in the university. Other 4 things you need for it are, bazooka soldier, woman, digger, book (50,000 guy from first level has it) from first level.

User Info: Deathbybeef

Deathbybeef
9 years ago#2
I just figured this out myself. It's a type of enemy in the second movie.

User Info: totalrapture

totalrapture
9 years ago#3
What puzzle?
Wii Friend code: 1092 8932 3096 4496
FFVIII was the best PSX FF. People who agree: 6

User Info: tlc1145

tlc1145
9 years ago#4

In Barnett College, in Indiana' Officer there is a bit of a puzzle. You need to unlock 5 chests and move them to the center of the room and it makes something.

So far you need:

1. Women - To jump on top shelf

2. Acadamia person - To solve to pictogram

3. Explosive expert - To take out the silver shields and tent

4. Digger - To dig under the shield

5. Thuggee - To get the statue to open

6. Small character - To climb through to gate that opens after the statue is activated.

So far, using the cheat code for Mola Ram [search for it on the boards, I can't remember what the code is] I have unlocked all of them but the Small character. Going to run through 2-1 to see if Short Round gets unlocked.

totalrapture
9 years ago#5
Found the puzzle, but yeah, I needed a thugee. I guess I need a small guy after that, lol. Ok thanks! Keep me posted lol.

User Info: tlc1145

tlc1145
9 years ago#6

Okay Spoiler Alert:

So I completed 2-1 and yes Short Round does get unlocked [sweet got all the 'special ability' characters that I think you need to get through all the puzzles on the levels]. So got all the chests for Indy's office. They make like a crate or something that can be blown up with an explosive expert.

This gives you a key. If you take the key to Artifact Room, there is a device there that requires a Jewel next to it. Put the Jewel in the device and then the key in the device and it opens up 3 grates to 3 holes in the ground. I am betting that when you complete all the artifacts for each movie, you can make them into large statues or something that go in the holes.

totalrapture
9 years ago#7
Sick! I did the jewel thing a while ago, didn't think there would be a connection!

Deathbybeef
9 years ago#8
They are actually unlockable stages.

User Info: goebrak

goebrak
9 years ago#9
so where did u get the thugee character?????

Deathbybeef
9 years ago#10
Just play through the 2nd movie and you get a ridiculous amount of them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived