Looks like a lame atempt

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beauty Factory
  3. Looks like a lame atempt

User Info: jonaadams

jonaadams
8 years ago#1
If this is how game developers are trying to bring more women into games, I don't think this is it. Perhaps something more in the lines of WOW with lipstick and cute boys might work. This just appears to be a rip off of the Sims but not as good.

User Info: Neo_Sarevok

Neo_Sarevok
8 years ago#2

Actually, I think it looks more like "Evil Genius" =D.

Anyways, I think it's a solid attempt at bringing women into gaming. I'm not a woman, but I can vouch for sales studies and general communities (since I'm a huge Sims fan). The Sims series has been successful with the female fanbase and many woman (not all, but many) enjoy fashion, so it seems to be a good formula.

Still though, yea since it does look like the Sims, I have to wonder if smart female shoppers will bother with it, since they probably already have the Sims by now anyways. Maybe if they consider it as a fashion standalone Sims game they'll give it a shot.

1. Boards
  2. Beauty Factory
  3. Looks like a lame atempt

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived