The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Beat the game, my winning monster(spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Lab
  3. Beat the game, my winning monster(spoilers)

User Info: portez

portez
8 years ago#1
Whew, finally beat the baron! Great game. Here are the parts that I forged to win, although I only made it by the skin of my teeth:
Accurate Auger Drill Arm = rotary engine+ neutronium
Wasp Arm = Honey Comb + anything( biological is most useful for final boss but this is an amazing part in general)
Legendary Phalanx Helmet= Scary Mask + Lag Bolt(also came through in a pinch wonderfully
Radioactive Jackhammer Legs=Turbine +Neutron Reactor
Quick Dragon Body = Rattlesnake + Star Powder(great balance of defense and recharge)

hope this is a good starting off point for everyone. I probably wouldve made him a little different if I played a second time, but he was a good monster overall, I have a perfect record!

User Info: ImmoKnight

ImmoKnight
8 years ago#2
I am having trouble creating the level 4 version of items. It's just too tough in the mini-games to create them. Like the welding game, it's just so fast. I can create it barely but the quality leaves a lot to be desired for. If you have hints for the creation process, lemme know. :)

User Info: portez

portez
8 years ago#3
Yeah I agree, level 4 parts are just crazy tough. I think most of mine werent level 4 though. I also just focused on the games that were slightly easier. I found Astral Rift lvl 4 to not be too imposible for example. You just have to find which you are best at. Look for lvl 3 parts those are both really strong and not too tough but still hard. Get that stinger arm I think its only a 2 and its still really good.

User Info: Dasende

Dasende
8 years ago#4
I thought I'd put up the monster I beat the game with as well.

A - (Efficient) Feral Unicorn Head = Broken Heart + Magic Dust
B - (Quick) Werewolf Claw = Wolf's Blood + Solid Muscle
T - (Super Charged) Big Rig = Flood Light + Greasy Sprocket
T - (Strong) Concrete Block = Mud Bucket + Neutron Reactor
A - (Explosive) Basilisk Legs = Bone Pile + Stardust

I took out all the surrounding parts to beat the Baron instead of going for the Torso, the Wasp arm is probably better suited for a Torso rush though.
Some people are like slinkies;not really good for anything, but you just can't help but smile when they tumble down the stairs.

User Info: UGhost

UGhost
8 years ago#5
Here's my winning monster:

Diamond Head (Alchemical) - Power Crystal + Diamond
Sutured Chest (Biological) - Broken Heart + Synthetic Cast
Mummy Legs (Alchemical) - Stag Beetle + Diamond
Wasp Arm (Biological) - Honeycomb + Volatile Plasma
Kong Arm (Biological) - Thick Pelt + Solid Muscle

Those are all level 4 parts with bonus abilities. The head regenerates and has an excellent block (vital for the final battle!) and the chest is Tough (672HP at 96%) with a decent amount of energy (48). The legs are Legendary (I chose them for the 370HP) and the wasp arm is Explosive and the Kong Arm is Strong.

I chose the wasp arm on the basis of the initial post in this thread, so thanks for the help there :)

User Info: JegueWar

JegueWar
8 years ago#6

hardeThe game could be much more harder.

Beated the last boss in first time, and he left me only with one red arm.

And now can't find any chalenge. =/

Boring...

User Info: JegueWar

JegueWar
8 years ago#7

The game could be much more harder...

Beated the last boss in first time and he damaged only one of my arms, lefting it in red...

And now I can't find any more chalenge =/

Boring...

1. Boards
  2. Monster Lab
  3. Beat the game, my winning monster(spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived