A way to actually SAVE your boxers and download them back into the demo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FaceBreaker
  3. A way to actually SAVE your boxers and download them back into the demo

User Info: spy0070

spy0070
9 years ago#1

Hey guys,

As you know, at the end of the demo, FaceBreaker will delete all your created boxers, with the exception of Peter Moore and Kim Kardashian. You might be sad you may never see them again until September 5th if you uploaded your boxers. Yeah, you want to download them to play with it all over again, but they blacked out the download feature.

Never fear this long time waiting for your boxers, though. I have found a way to actually "download" your boxers back into the game. You can't actually download anybody else's boxers yet, but for now, you can keep yours.

What you need to do is first, upload 42 boxers into EA Sports World. After, upload one more, and it will tell you that you have reached your maximum limit. They will then allow you to delete a boxer. This "deleting" a boxer, though, will allow you to select your boxer and download it to your game.

Once you select a boxer, highlight then press the A button for 360 users to download. The boxer will download onto your game if you have slots available. After you do this, continue and you may have to cancel (I did this, dunno what will happen after). Repeat the steps to download the boxers you want.

I have already tried this once with my Jay Leno boxer and it has worked to perfection.

Have fun with this "glitch".

spy0070
9 years ago#2
BTW, what happens after you press download and continue is that it will go back to "My Boxers" (I think the boxers that you uploaded).

User Info: LMSavage

LMSavage
9 years ago#3
Any validity to this?
Cool clothes at http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=LA20389 : use code LA20389 and get %20 off your total.

User Info: LMSavage

LMSavage
9 years ago#4
Just tried this, it works. It's gonna **** up the boxers available if you did it the way I did it; uploading 42 Peter Moore's.
Cool clothes at http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=LA20389 : use code LA20389 and get %20 off your total.

User Info: greedygoblin

greedygoblin
9 years ago#5
has anyone else tried this?
Gamertag: DatPlayaHataCJ

spy0070
9 years ago#6

greedygoblin posted...
has anyone else tried this?
---
Gamertag: DatPlayaHataCJ

Quite a few people have already done this:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/facebreaker/searchresults/type/MDB

You shouldn't worry- I wouldn't have posted this if this didn't work.

1. Boards
  2. FaceBreaker
  3. A way to actually SAVE your boxers and download them back into the demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived