Controller configuration please!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FaceBreaker
  3. Controller configuration please!

User Info: GeigerdolylWodd

GeigerdolylWodd
9 years ago#1

On normal aa medium it was not as noticeable a problem to me but on hard when you're constantly parrying or dodging it gets to be a bit problematic that the X button is so close to the pause button. So much so that one match I ended up accidentally hitting the rematch option when really all I wanted to do was finish the match that I was in.

I hope they'll let you configure your controls in the final release. I'm surprised this wasn't caught or mentioned by their QA/researh guys. If I had my choice? I'd make the right bumper button or the right trigger the face breaker button the Y button would be the high attack, the x button would be the taunt button, the A button would till be the low attack and the b button would still be the throw button. I just hate pausing the game in the middle of the fast game play. Its a minor gripe but it could go a long way towards making it a little less tedious.

User Info: GeigerdolylWodd

GeigerdolylWodd
9 years ago#2
The only reason I mention this is because if the demo really does have everything you get optionwise? Then when you go to controls all they'l do is show you what the controls are as is no configuring allowed. Even if you go under settings there is no configuration option.
  1. Boards
  2. FaceBreaker
  3. Controller configuration please!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived