Bit confused by specs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Men of War
  3. Bit confused by specs

User Info: Spikie852

Spikie852
6 years ago#1
Hi all

Steam is selling an expansion to this and the original has therefore caught my eye. But I have a question about the specs.

WIll this work on Windows 7 (64 bit)? It says it doesn't support XP/Vista 64 bit so I'm guessing not, but it doesn't even mention 7.

Also 'minimum specs = 6.5 gigs', 'recommended = 5.5gigs'! :)
Stop with the fad topics. Russian blah blah this and that. Yes we caught on.. A Mod

User Info: d_damjan

d_damjan
6 years ago#2
That's a bit odd. I've been playing the game on Vista 64bit though and it works fine.

Spikie852
6 years ago#3
Might risk it then :)

I downloaded the demo to my laptop which sucks at games and even on low it doesn't run smooth :(

But I've found demo's often don't run as well as full games, do you know if this is the case here (i.e. if it only just runs in a playable way on the demo whether it will run better if I get the actual game)?
Stop with the fad topics. Russian blah blah this and that. Yes we caught on.. A Mod

d_damjan
6 years ago#4
Not sure about the differences between the full game and demo as I only have played the full game.

Spikie852
6 years ago#5
No probs, I'll see if I fancy risking it.

d_damjan
6 years ago#6
Actually you might want to check out the DMS and 1C game forums as well as there would be more people there to help out.

User Info: Thuganomic05

Thuganomic05
6 years ago#7

I can tell you for a fact that I have ran this game on Windows 7. You will run into some minor trouble when isntalling, just make sure you set compatibility mode to XP or whatever, Windows 7 is particulary good at helping decide what to run it as.

1. Boards
  2. Men of War
  3. Bit confused by specs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived