ATTN Guerrilla Action/Collectible Trophy Seekers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Faction: Guerrilla
  3. ATTN Guerrilla Action/Collectible Trophy Seekers

User Info: VectorChaos

VectorChaos
8 years ago#1
I'm consolidating my other two threads into this. Someone please request it get sticky'd, this seems to be the most common problem people have and the solutions I present are pretty damn good if I do say so myself, especialy the interactive map.

Here you will find the following information.

A checklist of all the RF:G Guerrilla Action Radio Missions. (Revolutionary trophy)
An interactive map containing the locations of all RF:G EDF Supply Crates, Propaganda, Ore Deposits, and Radio Tags. (Broken Supply Line, Free Your Mind, Working The Land, and Lost Memories trophies, respectively)
A noninteractive but no less useful Demons of the Badlands map containing the locations of all Marauder Power Cells and the four Marauder War Totems. (Power Of One and Ares' Bloodlust, respectively)

Now, pay attention here.

These maps and the checklist can eventually lead you getting everything, but it will be much harder to start this in a game-in-progress, especially if you've already partially acquired things, and very much so with radio missions.

THIS IS IMPORTANT - IF YOU HAVE NOT CLEARED OR ARE NOT SURE IF YOU'VE CLEARED ALL RADIO MISSIONS IN A LIBERATED SECTOR, YOU **CANNOT** DO THEM AGAIN UNTIL THE GAME IS BEATEN

With regular Guerrilla Actions, Transporter and Demolition Master missions will always be available even if you never even attempted them before liberating a sector. Transporter missions are also MUCH easier to accomplish during your playthrough after liberating the sector they start in if you want my opinion. Maybe not so much for simply beating it, but if you want pro times, seek youtube videos for shortcuts and definitely liberate the sector first, making sure to flatten all EDF checkpoints.

As for House Arrests, you only need one person to survive and make it to the Safehouse for the mission to count towards your Revolutionary trophy. Also, the glitch with House Arrests staying lit after you beat the game has been resolved by the latest patch.

One more bit of info - I've never encountered it myself or personally heard of anyone else encountering it, but pre-patch, some people had trouble with Convoy missions outright not spawning for them. If you've got a mission that just wont spawn and it's a Convoy, I don't know what to tell you other than to keep roaming and searching the sector :(

And now, if you'll give me a minute to post, let's dive into the checklist.
PSN - VectorChaos
Currently Trophy Whoring - Resistance 2 - 67%

VectorChaos
8 years ago#2
GUERILLA ACTION RADIO MISSION LIST

(I forgot who made this, but they came from the XB360 RF:G forum)

THIS IS MUCH EASIER IF YOU START A NEW GAME, but if you feel like beating your balls in with a bat, feel free to work down the list

This list is 100% confirmed, hand-typed by me. There are 28 missions to be found.

-----

Visual Maps

* Green - Convoy
* Pink - EDF Assault
* Blue - Interception

http://yfrog.com/15badlandsmasterjx (I went here and got nothing, but I didn't need a map)

--------------

Text Checklist

Parker Radio:
* EDF Assault - Red Rock, central Parker
* EDF Assault - SW area in a little nook
* Interception - Starts next to the pit in Dust - spawned on right side of Parker near Dust/sensor towers
(technically a Dust mission?)

Dust Radio:
* Convoy (Destroy) - Headed to Parker, starts at very top - spawned after first mission (Rally) near the pit.
* Convoy (Capture) - Leaving Chem Depot, ends at very north - spawned on the path to the bottom safehouse, just
after that spot was destroyed (could be coincidence)
* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving old mohole comm station (the long squiggly road in the NW corner) - spawned while in
the bottom section near the central housing caves
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving Badlands to FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust - spawned after 2nd Dust mission
while in central area
* Interception - Starts up north in Wind Farm - spawned just below while near the Guerilla Raid icon
* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves (yes, this spawns two times at this spot)
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission
* Interception - Starts near the SE corner - spawned while near the House Arrest nearby
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts in Oasis, ending in Dust Chem Depot - spawned while standing in bottom area near
safehouse seeing if EDF Assault spawns for a third time
* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts in Oasis, ends in Badlands Outpost - spawned at same spot as previous radio call (near
EDF Assault area) (technically Badlands mission?)

Badlands Radio:
* Interception - Starts at SW entrance to Badlands base (first one) - Spawned while at the Ore Deposit near the NE Transporter mission - up on the ledge, not at the curve

Oasis Radio:
* EDF Assault - NE corner
* EDF Assault - Safehouse
* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned while at the ore nearby
* Interception - Starts at SE corner - spawned while heading towards the Liberation Mission, around the entrance to
the Residential Area (SE corner)

Eos Radio:
* Interception - Starts to the right of the NW corner - spawned just above the high priority bridge
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at FFZ Artillery Base, ends at Martian Council - spawned around middle of map
* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned just below the entrance to Martian Council (near the monument / Story
Mission)
* EDF Assault - Nearby the House Arrest in the SE corner
* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts at Martian Council, ends at FFZ Artillery Base - spawned while waiting around at Jenkins
mission on right side
* EDF Assault - SE corner gas station
* EDF Assault - North of Memorial Bridge
* EDF Assault - To the right of the previous EDF Assault (has a blue statue in the middle)
* Interception - JENKINS (can only be done once all collateral damage missions are complete - Jenkins talks about killing the Red Faction) - starts in Martian Council

VectorChaos
8 years ago#3
EDF SUPPLY CRATE, PROPAGANDA, ORE DEPOSIT AND RADIO TAG INTERACTIVE LOCATION MAP

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Red-Faction-Guerrilla/index.php#top

MARAUDER POWER CELL AND MARAUDER WAR TOTEM LOCATION MAP

http://www.thq.com/resources/conceptart/large/f3424dbe2f88fafff74d22415a76dc2b.jpg
PSN - VectorChaos

VectorChaos
8 years ago#4
ALMOST FORGOT - This might save you some useless frustration.

Some missions, House Arrests are what I noticed, won't spawn in a sector until a storyline mission has been done. Morale of the story is to always double-check your map just before you do a Liberation Mission to make sure no new missions have popped up. This way you won't be at the end short a mission freaking out, or having to deal with some random worthless mission in Dust fighting Eos-level EDF elite squads because it's post-final-mission.

That is all. You may now rejoice as I perform the Weapon of Choice in the air.
PSN - VectorChaos

User Info: Acquire

Acquire
8 years ago#5
This is annoying, I have 2 left, and I'm sure I've done all convoy missions (as they keep respawning grayed out). Every time I try to get an assault or interception mission to spawn a convoy mission spawns. It took an half an hour to get one edf assault mission I knew I needed to spawn because all that kept spawning were the convoy missions.
"Erections lasting longer than 4 hours, though rare, require immediate medical attention."

VectorChaos
8 years ago#6
What two do you need?
PSN - VectorChaos

User Info: Acquire

Acquire
8 years ago#7
I don't know, I've gone to all the assault places, and they all look destroyed, so I must've done them. It's just annoying that my searches are ruined by the constant spawning of convoys.
"Erections lasting longer than 4 hours, though rare, require immediate medical attention."

VectorChaos
8 years ago#8
Unfortunatly your best bet is to just start a new game and keep track of the radio missions. It's a gamble really, you might get it just persevering through the bs in the endgame in half the time it'd take you to storm the campaign on casual doing only what's neccessary. Good luck :(
PSN - VectorChaos

User Info: Project_Weird

Project_Weird
8 years ago#9
VectorChaos ftw!

Thanks again :)
PSN,:Demendred - I have a headset
Th..that's terrible, I'm sorry. How'd your parents die?

User Info: mtsmth

mtsmth
8 years ago#10
Anyone have a map with the locations of Radio Missions? the one from the OP doesn't work.
The Grand List Of Console Role Playing Game Clichés: http://project-apollo.net/text/rpg.html
  1. Boards
  2. Red Faction: Guerrilla
  3. ATTN Guerrilla Action/Collectible Trophy Seekers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived