Need Revolutionary Achievement? Complete Radio List here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Faction: Guerrilla
  3. Need Revolutionary Achievement? Complete Radio List here

User Info: demiface

demiface
7 years ago#1
Greets to banjo kazooie, if it weren't for his motherly like verbal lashings, I wouldn't be the man I am today

THIS IS MUCH EASIER IF YOU START A NEW GAME, but if you feel like beating your balls in with a bat, feel free to work down the list

This list is 100% confirmed, hand-typed by me. There are 28 missions to be found.

-----

Visual Maps

* Green - Convoy
* Pink - EDF Assault
* Blue - Interception

http://yfrog.com/15badlandsmasterjx

--------------

Text Checklist

Parker Radio:
* EDF Assault - Red Rock, central Parker
* EDF Assault - SW area in a little nook
* Interception - Starts next to the pit in Dust - spawned on right side of Parker near Dust/sensor towers
(technically a Dust mission?)

Dust Radio:
* Convoy (Destroy) - Headed to Parker, starts at very top - spawned after first mission (Rally) near the pit.
* Convoy (Capture) - Leaving Chem Depot, ends at very north - spawned on the path to the bottom safehouse, just
after that spot was destroyed (could be coincidence)
* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving old mohole comm station (the long squiggly road in the NW corner) - spawned while in
the bottom section near the central housing caves
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving Badlands to FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust - spawned after 2nd Dust mission
while in central area
* Interception - Starts up north in Wind Farm - spawned just below while near the Guerilla Raid icon
* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves (yes, this spawns two times at this spot)
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission
* Interception - Starts near the SE corner - spawned while near the House Arrest nearby
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts in Oasis, ending in Dust Chem Depot - spawned while standing in bottom area near
safehouse seeing if EDF Assault spawns for a third time
* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts in Oasis, ends in Badlands Outpost - spawned at same spot as previous radio call (near
EDF Assault area) (technically Badlands mission?)

Badlands Radio:
* Interception - Starts at SW entrance to Badlands base (first one) - Spawned while at the Ore Deposit near the NE Transporter mission - up on the ledge, not at the curve

Oasis Radio:
* EDF Assault - NE corner
* EDF Assault - Safehouse
* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned while at the ore nearby
* Interception - Starts at SE corner - spawned while heading towards the Liberation Mission, around the entrance to
the Residential Area (SE corner)

Eos Radio:
* Interception - Starts to the right of the NW corner - spawned just above the high priority bridge
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at FFZ Artillery Base, ends at Martian Council - spawned around middle of map
* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned just below the entrance to Martian Council (near the monument / Story
Mission)
* EDF Assault - Nearby the House Arrest in the SE corner
* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts at Martian Council, ends at FFZ Artillery Base - spawned while waiting around at Jenkins
mission on right side
* EDF Assault - SE corner gas station
* EDF Assault - North of Memorial Bridge
* EDF Assault - To the right of the previous EDF Assault (has a blue statue in the middle)
* Interception - JENKINS (can only be done once all collateral damage missions are complete - Jenkins talks about killing the Red Faction) - starts in Martian Council

Vogel Radio:
NOTHING

User Info: DjangosCoffin

DjangosCoffin
7 years ago#2
You're awesome. I need one more and this will help me get it!
Xbox Live - Dropping Mudd
PSN - Sterileprophet

User Info: Scynt

Scynt
7 years ago#3
Do you know if they respawn after you've been told to do them once? I'm pretty sure I ignored 1 or maybe 2 in Parker when they came on the radio.

demiface
7 years ago#4
Missions will respawn if you missed them

User Info: crazyboymike21

crazyboymike21
7 years ago#5
so i got 100/104 ive done everything and ive keep getting convoy missions i dont think ive done edf assaults and thats what i need but just standing in the certain areas doesnt spawn the right missions help?

demiface
7 years ago#6
For EDF Missions, just standing near the area will be fine. Stand on the other side of some mountains or something, give yourself a little bit of distance so it will spawn. It may take a bit.

If you are getting missions you dont want, run to a Demolition Master and fail it, Transporter mission and fail it, or just warp to a home base.

User Info: DjangosCoffin

DjangosCoffin
7 years ago#7
I was missing the Intercept mission in the Badlands. I never used that entrance to leave that base I would always drive off the mountain. This guys guide with the provided map is awesome.
Xbox Live - Dropping Mudd
PSN - Sterileprophet

demiface
7 years ago#8
Glad it helped and you got it :)

Let's do our part to stop shoddy achievements! WE CAN BEAT IT

demiface
7 years ago#9
bump

User Info: Ex_Bawks

Ex_Bawks
7 years ago#10
wow i can confirm this list too i got all the missions in that exact order :O
http://i41.tinypic.com/8xua85.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Red Faction: Guerrilla
  3. Need Revolutionary Achievement? Complete Radio List here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived