Dead in the water.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: taolen3

taolen3
4 years ago#71
also a tip. u guys may already know since some of u owned the game before, but if ur vehicle flips over on its back or side, u can turn it back on its wheels by hitting it with ur hammer

User Info: ffgameman

ffgameman
4 years ago#72
I purchased Red Faction shortly after release, played it for a while, and quickly got bored of it despite the destructibility.

Yesterday, I re-ordered it from Gamestop for $8. I think I sold the game too quickly and didn't give it a chance. I can't wait for it to get here.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature

User Info: ShinZero

ShinZero
4 years ago#73
I love how creative this game lets you be. Its really that simple.. Its awesome because (with a few exceptions) there isn't really a wrong way to handle anything. As long as you complete the objectives the game doesn't really care how you do it. Its pretty amazing how much fun that can be. .
You think you know me.

User Info: Dragovian1

Dragovian1
4 years ago#74
^ Yes. I need to start up another file (play through this 1-2 times a year ATM).
Official Tentacruel of Pokemon B/W 2 Board
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle, Gundam VS Zeta Gundam / 360- Warriors Orochi 3 / Wii- The Last Story

User Info: teem832

teem832
4 years ago#75
Hey just re bought and plenty of online gaming awesome game can be dull at times but you will come back HAHAHAHA

Dragovian1
4 years ago#76
Bump :)
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle, Gundam VS Zeta Gundam / 360- Warriors Orochi 3 / Wii- The Last Story

User Info: StarKiller77000

StarKiller77000
4 years ago#77
Bump.
Official missionary of Toeh.

Dragovian1
4 years ago#78
Survive!
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle / 360- Warriors Orochi 3 / Wii- The Last Story / DS- Pokemon Black 2

User Info: StarKiller77000

StarKiller77000
4 years ago#79
Bump.
Official Missionary of Toeh.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

Dragovian1
4 years ago#80
Saving bump!
PS2- NA: Iron Triangle / 360- Warriors Orochi 3 / Wii- The Last Story / DS- Pokemon Black 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived