Gibbed save editor question?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Gibbed save editor question?

User Info: Alien3165

Alien3165
7 years ago#1
I was wondering if there was a way through gibbed to add talent points to your squad members? I looked around it abit but wasnt able to see anything when I clicked on my squad.

Alien3165
7 years ago#2
It actually says "not implemented yet" .. is there a newer version of it out yet?

User Info: Andro21

Andro21
7 years ago#3
u can do it now man. go to the raw section and expand squad. theres something in there that lets u play around with talents and talent points for all the squad members.

User Info: Never-less

Never-less
7 years ago#4
hacks and cheats?

Hopefully you've beat it already. I guess I can understand if you've beaten it and just want to whip through another time for a different choices save file. but I don't really see the point. even on insanity the game isn't that hard.

Alien3165
7 years ago#5
yea I've probably beat the game at least 3 times on every difficulty except insanity and did all the romances. At least afew times 100%. I just got gibbed to not have to mine anymore originally .. now I just wanna max everyones stuff out abit earlier.

Alien3165
7 years ago#6
Ok.. I went to the raw tab and theres nuthing under henchmen.. and I cant expand it either.. I even tried saving it while I am not on the normandy and still nuthing there.

User Info: Sleepless2k

Sleepless2k
7 years ago#7
Use cheat engine for your squad members talent points.

Alien3165
7 years ago#8
Nevermind figured out how to do it through gibbed... much easier than that other program .. the other didnt make sense at all.

User Info: FlayerSlayer

FlayerSlayer
7 years ago#9
What's the latest version of Gibbed? I've got rev 25...
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Gibbed save editor question?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived