what happens if i take garrus into the quarintine zone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. what happens if i take garrus into the quarintine zone?

User Info: spudme

spudme
7 years ago#1

Because im just about to do mordins mission and it gave me the option to take him with me. will he catch the plague and eventually die?

User Info: aBiped

aBiped
7 years ago#2
mordin heals him once you find him, gives him the antidote he developed

User Info: Rayzer

Rayzer
7 years ago#3
You just get a few extra lines of dialogue, nothing changes about gameplay. Same if you bring Grunt.
The End

User Info: BlindDeadeye

BlindDeadeye
7 years ago#4
The lines are:
When you enter,
Garrus: "A quarantine zone with a plague that kills turians, why can't we ever go someplace nice?"
However, Garrus shows no hesitation of entering, stating, "If you need me, a damn cough won't stop me,"

When you encounter the burning bodies:
Garrus: "At some point in my life, I got used to the smell of burning bodies... that's probably bad."
Grunt: "Anyone getting hungry?"
Garrus: "If you're going to make comments like those Grunt, keep them to yourself, Krogans have a bad enough reputation here as it is."

The last mention before meeting Mordin:
Garrus: "Is it just me, or is it really hot in here *coughs...* Oh no, that can't be good."
Grunt: "*Hack* *Cough*I.....do not GET SICK!"
"What do you MEAN, I have to finish a chocobo race in under zero seconds?! "- FFX's Chocobo race.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. what happens if i take garrus into the quarintine zone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived