Liara or Garrus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Liara or Garrus?

User Info: Darth_Mark38

Darth_Mark38
4 years ago#1
My love interest for femshep was Liara in ME1, but I'm curious about Garrus' romance. Which do you think I should go for? I'm doing a renegade run through and I do have Shadow Broker DLC.
XBL Gamertag: Mark88880
Loud Noises.

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
4 years ago#2
I've never done a Garrus romance but I have watched videos. Personally I would still vote for Liara because she is my favorite romance option and (small ME3 endgame spoiler ahead) Garrus and Tali make a cute couple at the end of ME3.

If you still want to try the Garrus romance go ahead. He's been a good buddy and he's with you every step of the way. Just expect there to be a little tension between you and Liara in ME3.

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
4 years ago#3
I've done the Liara in ME 1/Garrus thereafter romance choice and it's well worth doing.

User Info: Xylarxcode

Xylarxcode
4 years ago#4
I'd pick Liara over Garrus in that department, but to be honest it's like picking the lesser of two evils for me as I don't particularly like either one as a romance option.
As characters on their own, they're fine. As romance options.... not so much.
A good deed goes unnoticed, a bad one unpunished.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Liara or Garrus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived