War Assets Preparation Guide - Part 2 (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. War Assets Preparation Guide - Part 2 (spoilers)

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
3 years ago#1
This is part 2 of a guide to help new players familiarize themselves with ME3’s War Asset system early on. For an introduction to this guide, please follow this link to part 1:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930279-mass-effect/66063279

Happy gaming!

Main Story

Freedom’s Progress
-Let Veetor return to the flotilla. This won’t impact war assets but it will help in a later ME2 mission.

Recruitment Missions
-Recruit Mordin, Garrus, Jack, Grunt, Tali, Samara, Thane, Zaeed (DLC) and Kasumi (DLC).

Recruit Tali
-Keep Kal’Reegar alive. This won’t impact war assets but it will help in a later ME2 mission.

Mordin: Old Blood
-Did you destroy or keep the genophage cure data?

Grunt: Rite of Passage
-Did you complete this mission?

Tali: Treason
-Did you keep Tali from being exiled?
-The best ways to complete this are to use Charm/Intimidate or the “Rally the Crowd” option. The latter only works if Veetor and Kal’Reegar are present.
-After Tali and Legion’s loyalty missions are complete the two get into a fight. Use Charm/Intimidate to calm them both down.

Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi
-Did you side with Samara or Morinth?

Thane: Sins of the Father
-Did you keep Kolyat from committing a crime?

Kasumi: Stealing Memory
-Did you get the greybox back?

Overlord (DLC)
-Is David Archer still with Project Overlord or at Grissom Academy?

Planet Scanning
-Do you have at least 100,000 of each mineral prior to starting the Suicide Mission?

Reaper IFF
-Did you recruit Legion after the mission is concluded or hand it over to Cerberus?

Legion: A House Divided
-Did you destroy or rewrite the Heretics?
-After Tali and Legion’s loyalty missions are complete the two get into a fight. Use Charm/Intimidate to calm them both down.

Suicide Mission
-Get everyone out alive. I posted a guide on this board some time ago with instructions to help.

Lair of the Shadow Broker (DLC)
-Did you complete it?

Arrival (DLC)
-Did you complete it?

Side Missions

Citadel: The Reporter
-Did you speak to the reporter al-Jilani? Did you use Charm/Intimidate or the Renegade Interrupt?

Illium: A Troublemaker
-Did you resolve the situation with Conrad Verner using Charm/Intimidate options?

Illium: Medical Scans
-Did you help Shiala/the Feros colonist resolve the medical scans issue?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. War Assets Preparation Guide - Part 2 (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived