Anyone still alive on this board ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Anyone still alive on this board ?

User Info: ChrisLeo

ChrisLeo
1 month ago#1
Woundering if there is still anyone left on this lifeless board. It would be lucky to get atleast one reply wich i don't have much hope
Video Games are not just art for entertainment, they show a 2nd life. And i am not a Gamer because i got no life, but because i choose to have many. #Pokemon20

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
1 month ago#2
I lurk here.

So, you did get a reply, and within 2 hours, even. Lucky for you, eh? ;)
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/75581177

ChrisLeo
1 month ago#3
Distant_Rainbow posted...
I lurk here.

So, you did get a reply, and within 2 hours, even. Lucky for you, eh? ;)

Good to see that not everyone has abandoned this place. Playing ME2 now By the way
Video Games are not just art for entertainment, they show a 2nd life. And i am not a Gamer because i got no life, but because i choose to have many. #Pokemon20

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
1 month ago#4
Any specific kind of run/goal you're doing? Or is it just playing through it again?
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/75581177

ChrisLeo
1 month ago#5
Distant_Rainbow posted...
Any specific kind of run/goal you're doing? Or is it just playing through it again?

This is my 2nd and Canon playthrough of the Trilogy. This time i do things right on my way:
-Paragade Custom Vanguard Shepard
-Legion Early Squad Mate
-Mods
-Doing things right that i ended up regreting on my 1st playthrough

And next in ME3 is going to be like that but more specially on the Story, i will mod Tali's face reveal and the Ending, i will make Citadel DLC the ending and my Clone will be the Final Boss of the Game fixing the ending.

Preatty much making the Games better thanks to Mods

User Info: belisar6

belisar6
1 month ago#6
I still have the Mass Effect boards marked as favorites, even though they're pretty much dead these days. It's nice to know that some folks are still playing these games!
We were going full speed ahead... but facing backwards the whole time.

ChrisLeo
1 month ago#7
belisar6 posted...
I still have the Mass Effect boards marked as favorites, even though they're pretty much dead these days. It's nice to know that some folks are still playing these games!

There is absolutely nothing wrong in playing older Games

User Info: Devo

Devo
1 month ago#8
I usually only check in when I'm doing another run, but since I start new runs within about 6 months of finishing the previous, and full ME1-ME3+all content DLC (although I think I'm DONE with Pinnacle Sation) means at least a 2+ month playthrough given job and other real life concerns, I'm usually playing ME about half of the year.

***SPOILERS FOLLOW***

Anyhow, I don't get the need to make Clone/mirror Shep the "final boss". Bigass Reaper way more scary and more satisfying to defeat, though I get feeling that the ending is unsatisfying.

Will never forgive Bioware for that look on Miranda's face the first time I watched her hold Shepard's nametag in her hands before putting it on the casualty wall board. f***ing goddamn feels.

Was EVEN WORSE the time I romanced Jack. She's just so vulnerable when you romance her. T_T

User Info: Devo

Devo
1 month ago#9
I might be a Mass Effect addict.

(note: haven't even bothered with Andromeda.)

ChrisLeo
1 month ago#10
When i said "Paragade Custom Vanguard Shepard" i meant as a custom Class not Custom face Shepard. Nothing can outdo Default Shepard
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Anyone still alive on this board ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived