Controller options?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Champions Online
  3. Controller options?

User Info: BigGuy230

BigGuy230
6 years ago#1
Hey Guys,

I am new to the game and was wondering if you can use the PS3 controller with this game? I heard you could use the 360 controller but I don't have a wired version....Appreciate any help
"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig will always be the best damn wrestler in my eyes. R.I.P

User Info: WojIkles

WojIkles
6 years ago#2
There is a way to get the ps3 controller to work with your computer, but it's a hassle. There are a few drivers you have to download and if you forget to turn a certain compatibility on you risk disabling all your USB ports. If you do a google search for 'ps3 controller on pc' you should get a few hits, even a video. I used the ps3 controller for a while, then ended up buying a cheap logitech one with the same layout, it's a huge headache saver.

User Info: N3cris

N3cris
6 years ago#3
WojIkles posted...
There is a way to get the ps3 controller to work with your computer, but it's a hassle. There are a few drivers you have to download and if you forget to turn a certain compatibility on you risk disabling all your USB ports. If you do a google search for 'ps3 controller on pc' you should get a few hits, even a video. I used the ps3 controller for a while, then ended up buying a cheap logitech one with the same layout, it's a huge headache saver.

It's not hard lol. Just download motionjoy and plug in uour ps3 controller to install the drivers, restart the pc. Google motionjoy.
=PMS= Miss Saki

User Info: colemanmarkd

colemanmarkd
6 years ago#4
what about a logitech F310 pc controller? anyone try using it before? I used it for the week I played DC Universe online. Had a few problems with the controller changing button assignment randomly. Also that game sucked since almost every server was desolate.
Ignorance can be cured with knowledge; stupidity can only be cured with a bullet to the head.

User Info: SeTSwiPe

SeTSwiPe
6 years ago#5
I doubt you'll find many, if any matching your controller. It's just too specific. I don't see why you would have problems though. At the very least the game is free, so you can try yourself. There's a controller faq out there. just look for 360 controller champions online and you should find it.
Gamertag: The RedEye
  1. Boards
  2. Champions Online
  3. Controller options?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived