has anyone added up what it would cost for everything in the store?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
  3. has anyone added up what it would cost for everything in the store?

User Info: jynxedmonkey

jynxedmonkey
8 years ago#1
I can only beat medium and I'm wondering how many bands I'll need to make for those achievements?
360 tag: Jynxed Monkey

User Info: oTmB_eh

oTmB_eh
8 years ago#2
My friend said it was 80+k for all the guitars. Plus another 60k for the characters.

So that's a lot of play throughs on medium. =/
GT: Optik4
(>'.')>|} ---> (>'.')>

User Info: jynxedmonkey

jynxedmonkey
8 years ago#3
wow that a lot of cash... you would think after 4 GH games I would get good. I suck hard at these games....
360 tag: Jynxed Monkey

User Info: oTmB_eh

oTmB_eh
8 years ago#4
You just need to start forcing yourself to play on hard. Even though you'll suck your first play through, it will be a lot more fun. And the only reason I made the jump a week after I got GH2, was because I dominated medium and my brother didn't want to play co op unless I was on hard. So I just said whatever and got used to it. =)

GT: Optik4
(>'.')>|} ---> (>'.')>

User Info: Wii9Hero

Wii9Hero
8 years ago#5
Yeah. You just have to learn to move on. Keep playing Medium (or whatever), and when playing that difficulty, you will go, "I'm pretty good with Medium and getting a bit tired of it. I will try Hard (or whatever) today" and your expierence is partly refreshed.
GT: b trumpet
http://club.ign.com/b/contrib?username=b-trumpet <-- Reviews made through IGN

User Info: oldscooltennis2

oldscooltennis2
8 years ago#6
wait? is he able to get the guitar achievement if he can five star and beat all the modes to unlock the extra ones
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
  3. has anyone added up what it would cost for everything in the store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived