(Poll) Predict your future score for this game, 1-10.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. (Poll) Predict your future score for this game, 1-10.

User Info: GryffinDarkBred

GryffinDarkBred
4 years ago#11
4. Cutting content for DLC is not cool.
Infinity Ward? 3D Realms called, Duke wants his gun back.

User Info: sucric

sucric
4 years ago#12
You think that linear=bad?

What about half life, operation metro, quake, quake 2, call of duty 4, Tom clancy's Ghost recon, and thousands of other 8-10 out of 10 games?

User Info: TheodoreRBundy

TheodoreRBundy
4 years ago#13
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
TheodoreRBundy posted...
Ronteque posted...
Cade6669 posted...
GearBox makes great games, and they have a good track record. Plus, the game looks great and the game looks like a ton of fun. Have you seen the youtube videos?

The game is linear and scripted from start to finish.

Just like a majority of FPS released in recent times. Cod, Battlefield, Halo, and Killzone to name a few.

LOL! So your defense of that is basically since some other games have crappy linear and scripted single player it's ok for this to? OK, got it.

Relax pizon, I didn't say it was ok nor did I say any of those games single player were crappy, I was just pointing out this was nothing new. I'm personally fine with the campaign being linear because I don't see how a FPS Aliens game would work in an open world environment.

How would you like an aliens game to be made? If a linear/scripted story doesn't do it for you what would?
Trying to right my wrongs!

User Info: TheodoreRBundy

TheodoreRBundy
4 years ago#14
sucric posted...
You think that linear=bad?

What about half life, operation metro, quake, quake 2, call of duty 4, Tom clancy's Ghost recon, and thousands of other 8-10 out of 10 games?

Thanks for bringing up a great point. This actually slipped my mind which is surprising seeing that Half Life 1-2 and Metro 2033 are some of my favorite games.
Trying to right my wrongs!
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. (Poll) Predict your future score for this game, 1-10.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived