Less and less people playing multi

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. Less and less people playing multi

User Info: Kyrandos

Kyrandos
4 years ago#1
anyone notice it's getting a lot harder to find a match to play?

User Info: GooBacksBack

GooBacksBack
4 years ago#2
Brink all over again.

User Info: raichudl

raichudl
4 years ago#3
by day two.
Shut up and bag yourselves!!! -Cody Rhodes

User Info: ShoHayabusa

ShoHayabusa
4 years ago#4
There's more ppl playing the old AvP 2010 then this. Man that's sad.
Fare Thee Well...

User Info: PsyEd

PsyEd
4 years ago#5
^ lol... sudden influx of AvP players was confusing me for too....wonder how long. But having a blast on the DLC maps...since hardly had any players in those maps. Well AvP 2010 doesn't feel like I'm playing a ps2 game called ACM
Psy3d on 360
PsyEd on PSN

User Info: AveryLuna

AveryLuna
4 years ago#6
PsyEd posted...
^ lol... sudden influx of AvP players was confusing me for too....wonder how long. But having a blast on the DLC maps...since hardly had any players in those maps. Well AvP 2010 doesn't feel like I'm playing a ps2 game called ACM

I believe that's what they were going for, trying to make this seem like the PS game that never got made. Aliens: Colonial Marines, you looked forward to it, we brought it to you, just a couple console generations late.

User Info: EndofEternityxx

EndofEternityxx
4 years ago#7
There's a reason less and less people are playing the MP on this game. It's a f***ing horrible game. :l
"Look at you. Soaring through the air majestically. Like an eagle... piloting a blimp." - GlaDOS
SC2: Harbinger 937

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
4 years ago#8
I've enjoyed playing the Versus multiplayer, but I'm getting really sick and tired of the latency due to matchmaking causing my shots to not register.
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude

User Info: raichudl

raichudl
4 years ago#9
PsyEd posted...

err that Game was canned on PS 2.
Shut up and bag yourselves!!! -Cody Rhodes
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. Less and less people playing multi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived