Comrade Crest & Book of Friendship *Spoilers i guess*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. Comrade Crest & Book of Friendship *Spoilers i guess*

User Info: LunaticChapel

LunaticChapel
9 years ago#1

So, I got the quest (for lack of a better word) to deliver the book of Friendship to Yu Seron's friend... but I have no idea where the dude is. Is he just chilling somewhere on the overworld map or in a town? I just talked to Phaeroh at the Crag and I have the WHALEship, so I'm kinda just puttering around and going to town to town.

User Info: ImpulseDC

ImpulseDC
9 years ago#2
He is located at the Port Capua Torim Inn. I just walked in and the scenes started playing.
PSN:Impulse23
Xboxlive:Strikingdaniel

User Info: Findmeaname

Findmeaname
9 years ago#3
Hmmm... I recently got the same quest and started to visit all the town in the game (before coming here) and I've also been to Capua Torim's Inn and no scene happened... =( I also stayed the night (just in case it would give me another scene or something) so... When did that scene occur for you?

**Spoilers**

I've just finished the part after the Belius fight and have regained control of my ship and for some reason the scene isn't happening right now =(

User Info: Kouli

Kouli
9 years ago#4
Go to my blog and look up (Guild Quest Part 1)
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/

User Info: Findmeaname

Findmeaname
9 years ago#5
Good stuff, thanks Kouli!

User Info: dirty_saint

dirty_saint
9 years ago#6
that blog didnt help. i went to carpua torim and nothing happened. since getting the book of friendship and the comrade crest ive put a couple hours on and im headed to mt temza. i stopped by carpua torim and went to the inn and still nothing.

User Info: dirty_saint

dirty_saint
9 years ago#7
~~~~~~~~~SPOILER~~~~~~~~~~~

Norbis didnt appear for me until after I talked to Pheroh.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. Comrade Crest & Book of Friendship *Spoilers i guess*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived