Deliver Book of Friendship (Finding Norbis)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. Deliver Book of Friendship (Finding Norbis)

User Info: Pwnmenship

Pwnmenship
8 years ago#1
Does anyone know how to go about this the exact way? As well as where the other guild quests are located. Only other thread I saw related to this says "go to torrim inn" but I was under the impression that this guy can be in any town on the two continents so how do you go abotu tracking him exactly?

User Info: berkaletti

berkaletti
8 years ago#2
bump i need to know this as well
XBL Gamertag: Berkaletti937

User Info: Darkslayne

Darkslayne
8 years ago#3
The first time you start the quest you need to visit Montaic and you will see the Union guy down by the lake.

He offers you a job and Yu is located near the eastern exit.

User Info: tRippin69

tRippin69
8 years ago#4
so the guy that is looking for the book is in the same town?
"My name is Ahmed...but you can call me Timmy" Timmy, Giants: Citizen Kabuto

User Info: fatdaddy100

fatdaddy100
8 years ago#5
I just did this sidequest so I'll try and help. I went back to Mantiac after like I was supposed to be heading to Nordipalica (when the Knights had blocked off paths through the mountains) and got a scene saying the Brave Vesperia should look for jobs from the Union. I then went to the back on the town, by the lake and talked to a guy there. He gave the name of a man, Yu, who had a job. Yu is also in Mantiac, by the East exit. I talked to him and got the book and was told to deliever it to Noblis.

Later I just happened to go to Torim Harbor and went in the inn. Noblis was there and recognized me. Hope that helps. ><

User Info: Pwnmenship

Pwnmenship
8 years ago#6
Well the problem is he isn't in Torrim, I don't think this is missable though but I think the guy might be in a random list of locations and wanted to know if anyone knew. I'm at the point where I've met 4 spirits. I'll just check back periodically.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. Deliver Book of Friendship (Finding Norbis)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived