Region lock??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 1ReBirtHFlamE1

1ReBirtHFlamE1
6 years ago#1
I was wondering, if I bought the European PAL version of the game, will it still work on an Australian/New Zealand XBOX? There's no region lock on the 360 I hope because I really want this game!
Ps. I know that generally only NTSC doesn't work on PAL consoles but I just want to make sure, what with new technology these days :S
I fell into darkness, and couldn't find the light- Cloud KH
If there truly is evil, it lies within the heart of mankind- Edward .D. Morrison Tales of Phantasia

User Info: liltagg

liltagg
6 years ago#2
The 360 is region locked, though I don't know enough about the consoles to actually answer your question.

But in case you have a PS3, you should get that version. A lot of extra content that they never added to the 360 version, not even as DLC.

User Info: 1ReBirtHFlamE1

1ReBirtHFlamE1
6 years ago#3
Thanks for your help! Hopefully someone can tell me if I can play European games on a New Zealand console... I assume u can because it's format is PAL :S....

Ps. What differences are there? Because I won't get a ps3 until like a year or two, if even :/
I fell into darkness, and couldn't find the light- Cloud KH
If there truly is evil, it lies within the heart of mankind- Edward .D. Morrison Tales of Phantasia

User Info: liltagg

liltagg
6 years ago#4
Actually I lied about the PS3 part. You can't get it unless you're in Japan, haha. I didn't realize they only released the PS3 version in Japan, my fault.

But as for the differences:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Vesperia#PlayStation_3_Enhanced_Port

Which is a ton more than I actually thought there were.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived