So this game went from 0.01 used to 2.95 used on Amazon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cory in the House
  3. So this game went from 0.01 used to 2.95 used on Amazon.

User Info: davidledsma

davidledsma
3 years ago#21
Hold on, why is this game $2 new but $2.99 USED?
GTS is evil.

User Info: Dogbert617

Dogbert617
3 years ago#22
Now up to $4.80 used on Amazon. Maybe this game is a good one to buy, to make a small profit on when you theoretically resell it?
What are you reading here for? There's nothing to see here. It's over, continue reading elsewhere. Go...

User Info: Dogbert617

Dogbert617
2 years ago#23
New game price is holding steady at $2, but it's back to almost $6 post-shipping used($0.01 pre-tax, lol). I guess there still is a little profit to be made via reselling it, but same story as before. :)
What are you reading here for? There's nothing to see here. It's over, continue reading elsewhere. Go...

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
2 years ago#24
DynasticAnthony posted...
I see games for $0.01 on Amazon, thinking I'm getting a steal, have $9.99 shipping.

It's really frustrating.

I remember when I was looking into Digimon world Dawn and Dusk when they were about to be released. I saw things such as (on ebay): Preorder this game for .99$! But once I clicked on the link... I see that the game is indeed $1... with a $36 shipping fees >_>
Married to Augustine Sycamore. Back off! If you don't, I won't just call the police, but I will call the police! 3DS:4339 2730 2396

User Info: Galcian

Galcian
2 years ago#25
http://www.amazon.com/Cory-House-Nintendo-DS/dp/B00134YL8E
  1. Boards
  2. Cory in the House
  3. So this game went from 0.01 used to 2.95 used on Amazon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived