Fatal error at the wooden bridge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ShellShock 2: Blood Trails
  3. Fatal error at the wooden bridge

User Info: pratbubbla

pratbubbla
8 years ago#1
are stuck at the wooden bridge right after the boatcrach. the only way forward i is up on the hill and then across a bridge that always falls appart at the same place. the screen goes blue for a second and i fall. it seems like aplace where the "dad", "swd" kind of combinations should be pushed but they never appear. i have version 1.0 of the game. is it a bug/error or does anyone have a solution?

pratbubbla
8 years ago#2

i know it's a new game and it's out so has someone got the same problem? or how do you pass the bridge?

pratbubbla
8 years ago#3

iäve updated my graphics card driver (nvidia) reinstalled the game and played it on another difficulty. still the same problem. am i not supposed to cross the bridge? i can't believe no one has the same problem.

pratbubbla
8 years ago#4

i watched a playthrought of the lever at youtube and the buttonsequence came uypp in the video so that is what my game is missing. what could be wrong? do i need a patch? is there a patcg yet? '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLSvEtKIVbk&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=501E90897007D995&index=6

1. Boards
  2. ShellShock 2: Blood Trails
  3. Fatal error at the wooden bridge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived