escape from the temple of doom.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ShellShock 2: Blood Trails
  3. escape from the temple of doom.

User Info: homerfrog93

homerfrog93
8 years ago#1
SPOILER ALERT!

I'm stuck in the temple of the zombies, the one where the scaffolding collapses and you have to shake the controller to avoid being killed. (There's a pond in the middle) Anyway, I'm having a hard time getting away from the infected, as some of them sidle up to me slowly, and some rush me like a plebe trying to make daddy proud by getting into his old fraternity. Is there any way to just book through the temple and escape, or do I have to take out the zombies before I can make my way out? And how do I get out? Thanks.

User Info: StarForce__

StarForce__
8 years ago#2
You have to kill all the zeds to get the door at the far side to open. The M60 is a lifesaver here, and there's some ammo in the center of the pond and at the steps leading up to the door.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9664/konachancom20203217820fqt5.jpg
SteamID
: Church5

User Info: Shotgunner

Shotgunner
8 years ago#3
Yeah the M60 is what you need. Just try to avoid the "pray and spray" technique - it won't work. Try to keep backing up from the infected, shooting in short bursts to the upper torso.

Keep backing up, keep shotting in bursts, and sprint to a new spot if the mass of infected get to close, and you'll be fine.

Also, just a personal bit of advice - wait until you reload the M60 before you get the box of ammo so that you'll have more or less 2 full belts of ammo.

Of course, if you can get the M60 from the temple courtyard that would make things WAYYYYY easier for you...
"Jill Sandwich? Where do we line up?" - The REAL reason Jill Valentine from Resident Evil has been killed off...according to a group of horny fanboys
  1. Boards
  2. ShellShock 2: Blood Trails
  3. escape from the temple of doom.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived