Awesome...lol

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hellvomit

hellvomit
7 years ago#1
Just got this in the mail today :) If anyone else is looking for this game, check amazon. I scored it brand new for under 14 bucks.

As soon as this sucker acclimates from the outside cold (mid-west winters suck :) I'm going to war!
King of cat-naps

User Info: Orthopox12

Orthopox12
7 years ago#2
i heard this game sucks worse (btw i live in chicagoland area)
{Current clone: Orthopox 26}.

hellvomit
7 years ago#3
LOL...I have a feeling you're right Orthopox12....so far it isn't very good, but for some reason I had to have this weird game.

I live North of you up in W.I.
King of cat-naps

User Info: Justinps2hero

Justinps2hero
7 years ago#4

This game gets hammered in all the reviews. I think that is rather unfair. I like playing the odd budget game, like Haze, Legendary, Kane & Lynch, I think this is the best of the lot. Its face value, no trophies or upgrades of any sort, but it sends you out on a mission, progressively gets harder, & makes you want to complete it. If you get it at a fair price, its well worth a crack. Check my review if your bored! :roll:

hellvomit
7 years ago#5
I don't have a problem rooting for the under-dog, as long as it is decent. I really liked Legendary!

Also, since I've put a little more time into it, I agree with you Justinps2hero, ShellShock 2 isn't as bad as the reviews claim.
King of cat-naps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived