How long is this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overlord: Raising Hell
  3. How long is this game?

User Info: plyzorba1

plyzorba1
8 years ago#1
How long is the game and does it have any replay value?

User Info: Tony93

Tony93
8 years ago#2
no real story, no cutscenes. just simulated multyplayer for single player mode, it uses bots instead of other players. its between 6-12 hours depending on if you play on the 30 minute mode
Tony Montana

User Info: Stabby

Stabby
8 years ago#3
No no no, it took many over 10 hours if not 15 and that was WITHOUT the add on.

User Info: ColoradoKindBud

ColoradoKindBud
8 years ago#4

Tony93 posted...
no real story, no cutscenes. just simulated multyplayer for single player mode, it uses bots instead of other players. its between 6-12 hours depending on if you play on the 30 minute mode
---
Tony Montana

Umm, WTF are you talking about? The game totally has a story, the single player is NOTHING like the multiplayer & it took me well over 20 hours to beat it on my first playthrough of the 360 version. Sounds like you haven't even played it.

User Info: Tony93

Tony93
8 years ago#5
oh crap, im sorry. dont know how that happened. i was talking about Enemy Territory: Quake wars.
anyways, this game is LONG! i just did the part where you get the blue minions, took almost 3 hours
Tony Montana
  1. Boards
  2. Overlord: Raising Hell
  3. How long is this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived