How old is everyone who is playing this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Princess Debut
  3. How old is everyone who is playing this?

User Info: pika23

pika23
8 years ago#1
I'm 30. <_< I love ALL games, and I have a girly side that likes the odd nintendog or princess type game once in a while to break the monotony. And it was free, so I thought, why the hell not!
After a Night of Hard drinking...Chuck Norris does not throw up...He THROWS DOWN!

User Info: SeraphChaos

SeraphChaos
8 years ago#2
Haha...I'm 17 and I don't even know why I'm playing this game. It seems girly...but it's kind of addicting.
I am taking over L's title.
Fia is love.

User Info: lire62

lire62
8 years ago#3
17 too. I think it's a little refreshing. I'm hoping that it will get difficult later on... way too easy right now =.=; I'm hoping for more dating sims since some could be fun

User Info: BloodTie

BloodTie
8 years ago#4
... I'm 19 . : D But my heart is 7 years old!!! <3
~ Hey Baby Can You Bleed Like Me? ~

User Info: heavenlynova

heavenlynova
8 years ago#5
22 and I love girly games like this. Great change of pace imo. Also it's quite humbling to play as a chick picking up guys to.
Let go of my Wii!

User Info: AngelPeach

AngelPeach
8 years ago#6
I'm 25. I agree with heavenlynova, it's a nice change of pace. I love how this game is different than others I have played before! I agree, we need more games like this.

User Info: KawaiiMariru

KawaiiMariru
8 years ago#7
I'm 23, woman, and I love those kind of games (datesims), I would like some more in english because sometimes I can't stand games like Tokimeki Memorial to be all in japanese T_T

User Info: NeoXDeath13

NeoXDeath13
8 years ago#8
I'm 19 and I heard this game was in the same vein as Bible Black for the PC but so far its been kind of a dissapointment. Am I making the wrong choices to get the good scenes?
http://xrl.in/f1x - Tick Tock, SongRui
Wii: 6389 8230 1199 1513 XBL: NeoXDeath13

User Info: Qchan

Qchan
8 years ago#9
im 21, i think this game kinda cute,,

User Info: teesa

teesa
8 years ago#10
almost 31 ^.^
"Just you...my eagle."--Ronnie, "Frisky Dingo"
  1. Boards
  2. Princess Debut
  3. How old is everyone who is playing this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived