higurashi limited edition vs normal edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna: Dai Ichi Kan - Tatari
  3. higurashi limited edition vs normal edition

User Info: charliealbert

charliealbert
9 years ago#1
what is the diference? does the limited edition has a extra arc or something like that???

User Info: andrewshen21

andrewshen21
9 years ago#2
I've never heard of a limited edition...

When I bought my copy though, the store gave me a limited edition pen in the shape of a syringe though. Do you have a link to the "limited edition" version?

User Info: charliealbert

charliealbert
9 years ago#3
here's a link

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-77-1-49-en-15-higurashi-70-2m90-43-99.html

User Info: andrewshen21

andrewshen21
9 years ago#4
Ah, well, I guess it was probably sold out by the time I got to the stores (1 1/2 months after release). I'm not quite sure what the difference is (can't find any information on the official website), so maybe it's just the equivalent of a "first-edition" book, that is to say, there is no real difference. Well, except for the box art, and I like the non-limited edition one better.

User Info: Squirrellord

Squirrellord
9 years ago#5
The limited edition comes with a box (which you called "cover art" earlier), to store all 4 games once they come out. The game itself comes in the exact same casing as the normal version.
The box comes with some goodies, a tin including stickers, a mini calender, an eraser, some cotton, and some notepads, all of which are Higurashi themed.
Otherwise, there's no difference.
  1. Boards
  2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna: Dai Ichi Kan - Tatari
  3. higurashi limited edition vs normal edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived